Flank Leg Pad
Offering full-coverage protection for your knees on the trail, the Flank Leg Pad from Race Face boasts a perforated neoprene sleeve to keep things breathable and the pads in place through long days ripping, from lift-served laps to playing on the pump track. The armor utilizes D30 technology to create a pad that is soft and flexible up to the point of impact, when it becomes rigid to take the brunt of the crash. Additional EVA foam extensions help save your shins from pedal bite, while the terry lining wicks sweat away to keep you cool and comfortable on hot days.
- Robust, comfortable leg protection for aggressive riding
- Open-back design makes for easy on and off
- D30 certified impact-absorbing foam stays flexible until impact
- Perforated neoprene and terry lining enhance venting and wicking
- Foam padded side walls offer additional coverage
- Adjustable straps secure a customized fit
- Item #RCFW02V
- [sleeve] perforated neoprene, [padding] D30 impact foam, EVA foam
- adjustable straps
- Protection Area
- knee, shin
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.