Why We Like The ELEVENSIX Coil Shock
PUSH Industries is one brand we know to be solidly dedicated to its craft, which results in components like the ELEVENSIX—a custom-tuned rear shock hand-built in Colorado that increases confidence for our ride and ensures we get the most out of every session. The ELEVENSIX delivers a transformative riding experience at a premium. It makes a noticeable difference in ride feel thanks to incredibly supple small-bump compliance and impressive traction, which effectively expands the descending capabilities of an all-mountain steed like the Bronson MX to an enduro-ready machine.
The small bump sensitivity essentially allows us to corner hard in loose-over hard conditions, providing grin-inducing traction on some of the most challenging corners. Increased nitrogen volume works in combination with its large surface area to ensure cooling running temperatures when we're faced with huge descents or running laps at the park. PUSH Industries' Speed Sensitive Hydraulic Bottoming system keeps our landing feeling anything but flat when we muster up the courage to go big, and that means we can bid harsh bottoming farewell. Its 4-port symmetrical progressive damping piston provides smoother flow and an increase in damper response for a highly controlled ride, and one that sees maximized comfort as well.
- Custom-tuned rear shock for a no-compromise trail feel
- Pre-tuned for your Santa Cruz Bronson for maximum benefits
- Spherical bearing eyelet mounts for a more comfortable ride
- Internal Floating Piston for heat stability and consistency
- Speed Sensitive Hydraulic Bottoming control to avoid flat landings
- Dual Overhead Compression Valves define our riding experience
- Integrated climbing mode lever provides stiff support for fire roads
- HyperCoil spring not included
- Item #PUH000A
- Eye-to-Eye Length
- Stroke Length
- climbing mode lever
- Compression Adjust
- Bottom Out Adjust
- Rebound Adjust
- 250 series spring
- trail, enduro
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year limited
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov