Regular bike to TT machine.
Unlike many companies that sell base bar and extensions as a one-piece deal, Profile Design has another option if you're looking to customize your tri or time-trial position. If you use a Profile base bar for a complete setup, or you just want to use your drop road bars as a base, add the T3 Plus Carbon Clip-On TT Bars to your cockpit give you a balance of comfort, control, and TT- and tri-worthy aerodynamics.
Featuring a drop-bend shape, the T3 Plus' deeper downward angle gives you a few more options for hand and wrist placement than a traditional ski-bend extension to eliminate stiffness during all-day rides. Its cushy armrests will keep your elbows supported as you head out to log endurance-building miles ahead of that spring 70.3, and the easy-to-operate J5 bracket offers an extensive range of options for quick customization.
- Ready your road frame for TT/tri racing with this aerobar
- Clip-on design attaches to existing road drop bars
- Stiff carbon construction saves watts and limits noise
- Plush EVA atop F-35 armests lend all-day support
- Reversible J5 brackets set armrests 20mm from base bar
- Brackets compatible with aftermarket risers to adjust stack