Setting up your old hoops tubeless can be a challenging endeavor — even more so if you're riding on a fat bike. Tubeless valves just weren't engineered for single-wall flat rims That doesn't mean it can't be rigged up, though, and the Problem Solvers are here to offer a solution with the Super P-Nut Oversized Presta Valve Nuts. This pair of handy P-Nuts are crafted from CNC-machined 6061 aluminum to offer you a precise and durable fit, and offer an oversized profile that allows you to get extra torque when tightening down. They're designed with a concave shape that allows better engagement of the valve and rim, pulling further into the valve hole than a flat design is capable, and offering better sealing capabilities to keep air and sealant on the inside.
- Precision machined P-nuts to make tubeless setups a breeze
- Concave design cinches down for an airtight seal
- Oversized shape offers extra torque power when tightening
- Ideal for single-wall rim tubeless setups
- Crafted from CNC-machined 6061 aluminum for lasting durability