Shuttle LT Ride SLX/XT e-Bike
Why We Like The Pivot Shuttle LT Ride SLX/XT e-Bike
Coming in as the longest travel option within Pivot’s eMTB range, we utilize the Shuttle LT Ride SLX/XT e-Bike for long-distance rides in demanding terrain. 160mm of DW-Link rear travel is specifically designed to emulate the descending prowess of the enduro-focused Firebird, with Shimano’s EP8 drive system for pedal-assisted range. Up front, Pivot smartly specs a burly Fox Performance 38 fork with 170mm of travel and an eMTB-specific tune for added torsional stiffness to handle chunky terrain and long descents. The Shuttle rolls on 29in wheels front and rear which are ideal for technical terrain when carrying momentum is key to navigating the trail’s features. The bike’s rear travel is controlled by the eminent DW-Link from Pivot which is known for its progressive ride feel and ability to produce traction in tricky scenarios, from jagged slickrocks to wet rocks and roots in the Northwest. The Shuttle’s head tube angle sits at 64-degrees in the low setting, providing tons of stability at speed and aligning with modern geometry trends.
This Shuttle build achieves a premium ride feel at a reasonable weight range, starting off with a high-quality carbon frame construction that delivers a responsive ride feel and a sub-50lb build weight. The DT Swiss Hybrid H1900 wheels provide a damp ride feel on the trail along with trustworthy durability for pushing the limits on committing descents. Grippy Maxxis Assegai tires hook up in loose corners and grip to loose trail surfaces for added stability. The Shimano EP8 drive system has multiple modes to let us fine-tune the range and efficiency of the 756Wh battery, letting us explore further.
- Long-travel eMTB lets us venture deeper in search of rowdy trails
- 160mm of DW-Link rear travel eats up gnarly tech and big features
- Fox Performance 38 fork with 170mm of travel is ready for big hits
- Shimano EP8 system generates 500 watts of power, 85Nm of torque
- Carbon frame construction is lightweight, stiff, and responsive
- Hybrid Shimano SLX and XT drivetrain delivers crisp shifting
- Powerful Shimano SLX 4-piston brakes deliver reliable stopping power
- Flip-chips let us fine-tune our geometry to our terrain type or riding style
- Item #PIV1X05