Mach 4 SL Ride GX/X01 Eagle Mountain Bike
Why We Like The Mach 4 SL Ride GX/X01 Eagle Mountain Bike
Built to cover ground as quickly as possible, the Pivot Mach 4 SL is a World Cup-level XC bike that prides itself on all-out speed and nimble handling. With 100mm of DW-Link suspension, an ultra-light carbon frame, and a 68.5-degree head tube angle, there's no question that this is a purebred race bike with podium intentions. Whether we're smashing hot laps on our local trails or toeing the line at an XC race, the meticulously-crafted Mach 4 SL is the companion we need to take our MTB career to the next level.
This Ride X01/GX kit is on the more affordable end of the spectrum but still comes with a solid group of components that we can trust for day-to-day training rides and of course, race day. Fox Performance suspension damps rough trails and offers intuitive adjustments that make it easy to find our ideal setup. A mix of X01 and GX drivetrain parts gives us crisp shifting and lower replacement cost than XX1 or XTR. And we know Pivot never skimps out on arguably the most important component—the wheels—giving us tried and true DT Swiss X1900 rims laced to DT 370 hubs.
*Due to a high demand in the global supply chain and bike industry since the start of the pandemic, material weight and exact components are subject to change. We are working diligently to keep tech specs updated, and any adjustments will be of equal or better spec level. If you have any questions, reach out to a Gearhead by chatting online or calling 1-888-276-7130.
- Lightweight 29er built for XC racing and high-speed trail rips
- 100mm of race-tuned DW-Link suspension offers exceptional pedal feedback
- 120mm Fox Performance 34 Step-cast fork for intuitive trailside adjustments
- DT Swiss X1900 wheels laced to 370 hubs are durable and reliable
- GX/X01 drivetrain provides crisp, reliable shifting
- All sizes fit a large water bottle in the front triangle
- Pivot's Tool Dock system attaches to integrated mounts on downtube
- UDH derailleur hanger makes finding replacements simple
- Item #PIV1WYF
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov