Why We Like The Mach 4 SL Pro X01 Eagle 120 Mountain Bike
Built for endurance XC racing, the Mach 4 SL is a proven winner at the hands of Pivot's male and female athletes. This cross-country rocket encourages us to rack up mileage and cover ground as quickly as possible thanks to an impressive 4.0lb frame weight and ultra-efficient DW-Link rear suspension. Pivot offers the bike with either a 100mm or 120mm suspension fork, with this particular model coming equipped with a 120mm FOX StepCast 34 that makes it more practical for day-to-day trail rides and a bit more capable when the trail points downhill. For riders seeking a light and fast bike for multi-stage XC races and all-day endurance events, it's hard to find another bike with this level of quality and refinement.
Pivot offers the Mach 4 SL with numerous build kits, and this Pro XO1 build sits closer to the top of the range with its XO1 mechanical drivetrain, top-level FOX factory suspension, Level TLM brakes, and DT Swiss wheels with 350 hubs. No upgrades are needed to toe the starting line on race day, and we're happy to rally this bike hard knowing Pivot's carbon frame expertise yields a strong and lightweight carbon frame that propels us forward to the podium.
*Due to unprecedented demand in the global supply chain and the bike industry over the last 18 months, material weight and exact components are subject to change. We are working diligently to keep tech specs updated, and any adjustments will be minor. If you have any questions, reach out to a Gearhead by chatting online or calling 1-888-276-7130.
- A lightweight and speedy 29er for XC racing and fast trail riding
- Hollowcore molded frame sheds grams without sacrificing strength
- Progressive XC geometry keeps us stable when the trail gets rowdy
- Bike can fit riders ranging from 5'2 all the way up to 6'9
- Updated frame design is 300g lighter than the previous generation
- Vertical shock layout improves standover height and bottle clearance
- XO1 mechanical shifts well through long miles and harsh conditions
- Equipped with DT Swiss hoops laced to 350 hubs with a 36t star ratchet
- Item #PIV1WY2
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov