Why We Like The R1V Pedals
We know we can count on anything from PEMBREE thanks to their bombproof standards for design, and the R1V Pedals make this technology available to trail and enduro riders. The concave pedal platform and replaceable steel pins provide excellent grip for demanding terrain, and the replaceable traction rails let you replace the most accident-prone part of the pedal body rather than buying a new set if you manage to bend them.
- Aluminum pedals boast a premium construction for enduro and trail use
- 10 removable steel pins per side let you customize your traction
- Stainless steel spindles are durable over seasons of use
- Designed and manufactured in the United Kingdom
- Stainless steel components provide reliable corrosion resistance
- Item #PEM0003
- [body] aluminum, [pins] steel, [spindle] stainless steel
- Removable Pins
- 10 per side
- Spindle Diameter
- 2 pedals, 2 replacement pins
- 100mm x 110mm x 20mm
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 6oz (624g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 years
- enduro, downhill, trail
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov