There was a time when all mechanics have to live life with calloused hands, caked with grease and compounds, but that time has come and gone, thanks to the Park Tool Mechanic's Glove. These burly gloves are tough enough to hit the trail in them, or turn wrenches all day, thanks to the reinforced Digital Amara palm that adds grip and protection. With a barrier between your fingers and tools you'll likely find fewer blood blisters, less grit, and softer hands, which we suspect might lead to more people wanting to hold those silky-smooth palms of yours.
- Gloves for working and riding all day
- Palm protection from wrenching away
- Two-way stretch for comfort for all riders
- Hook-and-loop close tab dials in the perfect fit
- Touch screen compatible digits for smartphone access
- Fleecy nose wipe prevents snot from getting on your freshly touched up paint job
- Item #PAR003Z
- Palm Grip
- Digital Amara
- Touchscreen Compatible
- thumb and index
- Recommended Use
- bike maintenance, mountain biking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.