Leave the beaten path behind with the gravel-crushing confidence of the Panaracer GravelKing Tire. Optimized for adventurous tours and gravel grinds, the GravelKing is reinforced with an Anti-Flat casing that protects it from inconvenient flats across remote areas where help is a long way off. The ZSG Natural Compound and grippy tread pattern promote confidence along off-road stretches and gravel roads—all without compromising rolling efficiency when you encounter some asphalt on the way back to town. Please note, the original GravelKing isn't the best option for muddy off-road stretches, as Panaracer has a mud-specific version of this tire for these sloppy conditions.
- Reinforced for gravel grinding along rough stretches
- Grippy tread for added confidence across gravel roads
- ZSG Natural Compound balances rolling speed with durability
- Anti-Flat Casing prevents inconvenient flats and punctures
- Item #PAN0007
- ZSG Natural Compound
- 700c x 28mm, 700c x 32mm
- [max, 700c x 28mm] 105psi, [max, 700c x 32mm] 95psi
- Claimed Weight
- [700c x 28mm] 9.5oz (270g), [700c x 32mm] 10.2oz (290g)
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help