Why We Like The Raven 14L Backpack
Women who need a pack that carries comfortably and doesn't roll around while they're railing down dirt will find what they're looking for in the Osprey Raven 14 Hydration Pack. With women-specific shoulder straps, waistbelt, and torso sizing, this pack is built just for the ladies. A three-liter hydration system with an ergonomic shape keeps you quenched and energized while you're rolling through aspens or hauling butt down the hillside. And with plenty of space to pack a rain jacket, a snack bigger than an energy bar, and a removable tool pouch for quick trail-side repairs, the Raven 14 will be the perfect companion to all of your singletrack adventures.
- Women-specific pack designed for all-day bike rides
- Spacious interior carries all the essentials on the trail
- Hydraulics reservoir limits sloshing and offers quick hydration
- Breathable and supportive back panel adds stable, dry comfort
- Blinker light attachment and reflective patch adds visibility
- Removable tool pouch keeps essential tools secure and organized
- LidLock bike helmet attachment saves interior space
- Item #OSP00CQ
- [main] 210D nylon dobby, [bottom] 600D polyester
- 14L (854cu in)
- Shoulder Straps
- Waist Belt
- Airmesh wrap hipbelt
- Hydration Compatible
- Reservoir Included
- yes, Hydraulics 2.5L
- 1 tool, 2 zippered hip, 1 front stretch, 1 sunglasses
- Helmet Carry
- yes, LidLock attachment
- yes, side straps
- 16.9 x 8.3 x 9.8in
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 9.9oz
- commuting, downhill, enduro, hiking, trail, travel
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help