Be seen, stay safe.
Staying visible when you're bike touring is something that shouldn't be taken lightly, and the Ortlieb Ultimate 6 High-Visibility Handlebar Bag works hard to take on that task. Not only does it sit securely to your bars, and offer you a rigid pack with 7-liters of space to pack in, but it does so while reflecting incredibly brightly thanks to its 3M Scotchlite reflectors, plus reflective logos, and a reflective yarn interwoven in the tough cordura throughout the whole bag. The inside preps you with a big space for packing in your food for the trip, and a side mesh pocket is perfect for stashing your map, extra water, or a few energy gels at arm's reach. The bag secures to your handlebars with included mounting hardware, and a lock to keep it secure when you make it into town for a hot cup of coffee. Keeping your contents safe on the road while keeping them easy to access, Ortlieb equips the bag with a magnetic closure that holds tight while you ride, but is easy to flip open when you need quick access to its contents.
- A waterproof bag that keeps visibility a priority
- Reflective patch, plus threads woven throughout shine brightly
- Rigid secures shut with magnetic closure for easy access
- Stash maps, gels, and water in mesh side pockets
- Waterproof fabrics keep your contents desert dry
- Lockable mounting set secures to bars up to 31.8mm
- Removeable shoulder strap for easy carrying when you reach your destination