Prepared for the unexpected.
You didn't expect to ride your bike through slightly flooded streets, but that's sort of how cross-country tours go, so while you dip your feet into water at each puddle, you can at least rest assured that all your belongings are still dry in the Ortlieb Big-Zip 140L Duffel. With the waterproof TIZIP zipper completely closed, the Big-Zip achieves a phenomenal IP67 waterproof rating, which means it'll prevent whatever's inside from getting wet under a meter of water for a little over thirty minutes. The PD620 fabric beads all the water off the duffel the moment you pull the bag out of the water, and it's ruggedly abrasion- and tear-resistant for long-lasting durability.
- Tough duffel designed for traveling cyclists and paddlers
- Sturdy PD620 fabric with waterproof TIZIP zipper closure
- Padded shoulder straps and handles for versatile carrying
- Internal compression straps secure contents
- IP67 waterproofing prevents water penetration in one meter for thirty nine minutes