Make things easier.
With maximum efficiency and bank-saving affordability, the OneUp Components Switch Oval Traction Chainring keeps your chain in place through rowdy rides and only costs a fraction of the price of a complete direct mount chainring. Forged from a lightweight, yet strong alloy, this chainring takes a licking and keeps on ticking, and its narrow Wide tooth profile keeps your chain put through white-knuckle descents and rock garden rips. Thanks to a unique ring-to-spider interface, the ring removes and slips right over the crank arm with just a single tool (4mm Allen key), which prevents you from having to take off a crank, or spider, or bring along multiple tools just to make a simple gear change.
- Remove, replace, and dial your gearing in seconds with his ring
- Durable and lightweight aluminum delivers ideal performance
- Unique interface ensures a speedy removal and replacement
- Narrow Wide tooth profile keeps chain in place on intense rides
View more Mountain Chainrings
Reviews & Community
Turn and Burn
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
After spinning in circles forever, I put an oval ring on when my last Cinch ring finally wore out. I'd always run a 30T roung ring, and decided to go up to a 32T oval. I didn't, and still don't, notice any difference in the pedal stroke feel. What I did notice was more effort when I rode a demo bike with a 32T round ring and the same Eagle X01 drive-train.