Even though 35mm handlebars have become pervasive in the mountain bike world, they can often feel too harsh during a full day of riding rough trails. That's because most carbon bars simply copy the tapered profile of an aluminum bar, which can make them overly stiff and ultimately lead to arm pump and fatigue. OneUp claims to have solved this problem by employing a couple of smart design features to create the best feeling bar possible. First, they minimized the length of the 35mm diameter clamping area, which is the stiffest portion of any bar. Next, they tapered the clamping area into a flattened oval shape that provides just the right amount of vertical compliance, while at the same time increasing the steering responsiveness. The result is a handlebar that combines the best characteristics of 35mm and 31.8mm bars into one strong, lightweight, and comfortable package.
- A carbon fiber bar that lets you ride harder for longer
- Flattened oval shape offers forgiveness on rough descents
- Unique shape increases steering responsiveness
- Enjoy reduced arm pump and fatigue during all-day rides
- 8-degree backsweep, 5-degree upsweep for a neutral feel
- 800mm width gives you more confidence and control
- Colored decal kits available to match your rig (sold separately)