Engineered for performance, designed for kids.
Oakley believes kids shouldn't settle for a sub-par, watered-down version of performance. The Oakley Quarter Jacket Sunglasses fuse high-end features from Oakley's top-shelf shades with a youth-specific fit. The durable O Matter frame is ultra-light for a comfortable fit. In addition, the integrated Unobtanium earsocks and nose pads cling to your kid's face for a glove-like fit.
Blocking harmful rays when your athlete-in-training heads to the outdoors, the Plutonite lens blocks 100% of UV radiation. It also filters out high-energy blue light that's responsible for blurred vision and withstands impact. Enhancing the optical clarity of these shades, the lens' Iridium coating (on every model but Polished Fog/Grey) enhances your kid's vision by balancing light transmission.
- Lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter frame
- Youth-specific fit
- Meets ANSI Z87.1 standards for impact protection
- Interchangeable lens design (additional lenses sold separately)
- Oakley Authentic Prescription compatible (sold separately)
- Plutonite lens filters out 100% of UV light and high-energy visible light
- Iridium coating on lens (except on Polished Fog/Grey model)
- Unobtanium earsocks and nose pads