Ride without restrictions.
After a few hours of watching the race from your couch, you can't contain your urge to go ride anymore. When that happens, let your road steed loose from the garage, throw on your Oakley EVZero Path Tour de France Prizm Sunglasses, and pretend you're riding in the Pyrenees, even if you're just climbing the hills in your neighborhood.
The rimless design keeps these shades ultralight and sleek, while also providing unobstructed vision of the road ahead. Polarized lenses with Prizm technology not only eliminate glare from blinding asphalt, but also enhance colors and contrast for a sharper, brighter view that reduces eye fatigue during long rides. Impact-resistant Plutonite lenses block harmful UV light, and the lightweight O Matter frame is subtly flexible for enhanced comfort. Oakley's patented Three-Point Fit eliminates painful pressure points while holding the lenses in precise optical alignment for undistorted vision.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Cycling-inspired shades prime for long road rides
- Prizm technology makes view sharper and bolder
- Polarization eliminates glare from reflective surfaces
- Plutonite lenses provide UV protection
- O Matter frame is light and stress-resistant
- Unobtanium nose and ear pads offer secure comfort
- Three-Point Fit holds lenses in precise optical alignment