See everything but the future.
If you had a hover board, you’d ride it. But for now, you’ll stick to wearing the progressively styled, mono-lens Oakley Batwolf Polarized Sunglasses while pedaling your two-wheeled commuter through the city. The single, wrap-around lens design looks like it’s from a more-civilized time in the future, but the Oakley HDPolarized lens blocks out 100% of UV rays and reduces the glare you experience here in the present .
- The aggressive frame curvature provides total wrap-around coverage without optical distortion
- Oakely HDPolarized lens block out more than 99% of the glare you encounter on your morning rides
- Spherical Plutonite lenses are durable in case you take a spill off your bike and feature an Iridium coating to balance the light transmission
- Oakley’s Three-Point Fit secures the Batwolf to you face and doesn’t put excess pressure on y our temples
- O Matter frame fits medium- to large-sized faces, is lightweight for greater comfort, and is stretch-resistant to ensure a good fit for years to come
- Interchangeable Square ‘O’ icons are included so you can customize your shades
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.