One foot in front of the other.
This isn't your first ultra. You've gotten past the "but why"'s you receive from strangers, as well as the grueling training schedule, so your upcoming 50-miler inspires excitement, not dread. If your hydration system is lacking in a few areas, upgrade to the Nathan VaporHowe Hydration Vest to make sure the midsummer sun and dry air don't get in the way of your runner's high now, and when you run that 100-miler next summer.
As its name suggests, the VaporHowe was designed in partnership with a certain professional ultrarunner. Whether you're familiar with Howe or not, know that she made sure the breathable vest came with a tailored, close fit that limits bouncing at all costs. You're no stranger to the loss of sanity a jostling, sloshing hydration pack can bring as the miles stretch on, and Nathan took fit seriously with the VaporHowe. It holds its plump 1.8-liter bladder firmly in the rear portion of the vest, ensuring you stay hydrated on race day when temperatures soar and aid stations are miles apart.
- Tackle your next ultra fully hydrated with this run vest
- Includes space for flasks and a 1.8 L hydration bladder
- Tailored, women's-specific fit stays in place as you run
- Adjustable sternum straps provide a customizable fit
- Multiple pockets can accommodate iPhone 6 Plus and run fuel
- Compression straps streamline the fit and hold gear in-place
- Reflective accents help you stay visible on evening runs