Give yourself a boost.
Upgraded over standard polyester jerseys with its bioceramic fibers, the Nalini Men's Rapidita Short-Sleeve Bike Jersey emits far infrared radiation (FIR) for a boost at low to moderate output levels (i.e. what's referred to as submaximal exercise). Not only that, but this polyester-wool blended fabric employs a MOA Mantodry treatment for quicker evaporation of sweat, thus leading to the natural cooling effect as you're pushing yourself on the road. And because it has wool, you'll find it's naturally resistant to odor build-up, which tends to plague polyester-based garments after you've been sweating profusely.
- Technical cycling jersey upgraded with bioceramic fibers
- Bioceramic polyester fabric emits far infrared radiation
- Blended wool for moisture management and odor-resistance
- Ventilated polyester side panels provide cooling airflow
- Three rear pockets provide essential storage
- Silicone gripper at hemline for secure fit
- Reflective rear logo provides visibility