Item # NAL003E
Nalini Mortirolo Short-Sleeve Road Bike Jersey - Men's $235.95
Prepare to climb.
The Mortirolo Pass in Italy is one of the most grueling climbs in bicycle racing and has proven to be a decisive mountain stage during several Giros. A certain Mr. Armstrong has been quoted as saying that it's the hardest climb he has ever ridden. With a climb this legendary, Italian clothing brand Nalini decided to pay tribute to this icon with its Men's Mortirolo Short-Sleeve Road Bike Jersey.
This form-fitting jersey is comprised of a UPF 50+ woven 3D stretch structure fabric on the front and sleeves to support muscles, offer protection from the wind, and provide aerodynamics. On the rear, a semi-open textile dries quickly, versus simply absorbing the sweat, and offers exceptional breathability. This rapid evaporation creates a heat exchange that will keep you cooler on the hottest rides.
The collar is totally unobtrusive and has a low-profile design with a relief on the back, optimizing the fit while you're low in the drops and looking down the road. Even if the gradient and length of your local climbs don't measure up to the Mortirolo's figures, you'll still appreciate the reversed cam lock zipper on the way up to dump heat, and its full-length cover preventing any unwanted drafts from entering on the way down. Keeping the fit in check at the waist and sleeves are a silicone elastic band and seamlessly welded hems respectively. Three rear and one zippered waterproof security pockets haul all of your ride essentials and the reflective piping just above them keep you visible if you decide to take the long way home.
- A stylish and technical cycling jersey with a famous name
- Lightweight, moisture-wicking materials keep you cool
- MOA Mantodry finish allows for quick sweat evaporation
- Camlock zipper allows you to better regulate temperatures
- Three rear plus one zipper pockets offer storage solutions
- Elastic band with silicone grip at bottom hem keeps the fit dialed
View more Men's Short Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys
|Chest|| 37 - 38in
(94.0 - 96.5cm)
| 39 - 40in
(99.1 - 101.6cm)
| 41 - 42in
(104.1 - 106.7cm)
| 43 - 44in
(109.2 - 111.8cm)
| 45 - 46in
(114.3 - 116.8cm)
|47 - 48in
(119.4 - 121.9cm)
|Waist|| 30 - 31in
(76.2 - 78.7cm)
| 32 - 33in
(81.3 - 83.8cm)
| 34 - 35in
(86.4 - 88.9cm)
| 36 - 37in
(91.4 - 94.0cm)
| 38 - 39in
(96.5 - 99.1cm)
|40 - 41in
(101.6 - 104.1cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.