Why We Like The Ribbon 170 29in Boost Fork
Deisgned for rowdy riding we're installing the highly adjustable MRP Ribbon 29 fork on our trail and enduro bikes. When it comes to the type of trail there's nothing this fork can't handle, and the internal adjustment can bring the fork down to 140mm. This fork includes a host of technologies built to make our ride better, with everything from ramp control to independent air chamber adjustment we won't be running out of things to tinker with while it's installed on our bike.
- Performance fork for trail and enduro riding
- 170mm of travel for all the gnarliest hits
- Tons of adjustment options for any kind of riding
- Independent negative and positive air pressure adjustment
- Stiff chassis and 35mm stanchions
- 46mm rake is stable and promotes quick handling
- Standard 1.5in taper fits most trail and enduro bikes
- Item #MRPA01E
- Wheel Size
- Steer Tube Diameter
- 1.5in taper
- Stanchion Diameter
- Spring Type
- positive air pressure, negative air pressure, low-speed compression, ramp control, rebound
- 15mm x 110mm
- Max Rotor Size
- Brake Compatibility
- Rotor Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- mountain biking, enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help