Why We Like The M1 Disc Brake Wheelset
We're riding the Mercury M1 Disc Brake Wheelset to the local cafe, on the group ride, and maybe in the weekday crit series. These wheels are purpose-built for training and offer a wide rim profile with a wide hub body to support thousands of miles a year. We're hitting all our local loops and getting ready for the race season ahead while we're aboard these wheels. They're hand-built in Utah, so we can rest assured that they've been tested up some brutal climbs and wicked fast descents.
- Strong aluminum wheels designed for training miles
- 20mm internal width designed for 23-32mm tires
- Thru-axle wheelset offers stiff and responsive ride quality
- Centerlock disc-brake compatible only
- Mercury hubs are wider for a better bracing angle
- Tubeless compatible design with included tape and valves