Why We Like The Minion DHF DH Wide Trail 3CG/TR Tire
The Minion DHF is a legendary tire among mountain bikers that's known for having remarkable cornering and braking traction, and has long been the standard by which other aggressive tires are judged. Because of this tire's popularity, it comes in many different sizes, casings, and compounds.
This particular version, the Minion DHF DH Wide Trail 3CG/TR Tire, is constructed with a burly 2-ply downhill casing that offers the best puncture protection you can get in a folding bead Minion. This makes it a great option for enduro and gravity racers looking for the strongest tire they can get in order to avoid flats. It's not lightweight, but thanks to the heavy duty casing you can run it at lower pressures for better grip and damping on the trail.
- Minion DHF with a heavy duty downhill casing for gravity riders
- Tread pattern offers excellent cornering and braking traction
- 3C Maxx Grip compound for maximum grip in loose terrain
- Wide Trail design is optimized for 30 - 35mm internal width rims
- 2-ply DH casing offers the strongest possible puncture protection
- Tire excels in dry, hardpack, loose, & even wet conditions
- Item #MXXE01E
- 3C Maxx Grip
- 29 x 2.5in
- tubeless ready
- [max] 50
- Claimed Weight
- 2lb 15.1oz (1335g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- mountain biking
- Manufacturer Part Number
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help