Why We Like The Minion DHF
Tackle technical, rocky descents with confidence on the burly Minion DHF tire. It's designed for aggressive riding and is enduro bred to bomb through varied terrain and trail conditions. Its triple compound construction is perfectly suited for rugged enduro rides as it relies on a firm, durable base layer topped by two softer layers to keep us glued to the trail when conditions are loose and slippy. Directionally ramped center knobs and tall, channel-cut knobs on the side keep rolling resistance low on straightaways and quickly grip tight corners, and a dependable 60 TPI casing with its tubeless-ready construction means we can count on this tire through rock gardens and the occasional hit.
- The tire for tackling wet to dry, medium to loose conditions on our ride
- Triple compound construction is ideal for rough enduro rides
- Center knobs and tall, channel-cut knobs offer grip for cornering
- Ramped, directional tread design keeps rolling resistance low
- A 60 TPI casing and tubeless-ready construction is reliable on trail
- Item #MXX004Q
- 3C Maxx Terra
- 29 x 2.30 in
- tubeless ready
- 60 PSI
- Claimed Weight
- 2lb 0.6oz (925g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- mountain biking
- Manufacturer Part Number
4.5 based on 12 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.