Maxxis Minion DHF 3C/Maxx Terra/Double Down Tire
The DHF platform is highly versatile in technical terrain, from muddy downhill tracks to backcountry epics filled with dust and shale. The Double Down casing beefs up durability on a previously solid platform for bike park or deep woods adventures when trustworthy components can dictate the outcome of your ride.
This iteration of the esteemed DHF platform provides ultimate downhill performance on high-speed descents while maintaining an impressively capable feel in mild terrain. Directional centerline knobs are aggressively shaped for braking performance while maintaining a relatively fast-rolling feel for such a progressive, descent-oriented tire. Wide Trail construction is optimized for wider rim widths (30-35mm) and further advances grin-inducing cornering performance. 2.5in width makes this version of the DHF a quintessential front tire option in almost any terrain, from slickrock to forest loam.
- A tried and tested 29er tire that thrives in loose-over-hard conditions
- Double Down MaxxTerra casing is the most puncture resistant in the line
- Aggressive cornering knobs provide traction on ludicrous descents
- Wide Trail construction optimized for 30-35mm inner rim widths
- Oversized braking knobs keep you stopping on a dime in viciously steep terrain