Growing up can be a good thing.
If you've been riding for a few years, chances are good you've rocked a High Roller tire on at least one of your bikes. This classic Maxxis model has shined on trail and all-mountain bikes for years, and now, it's growing up in a new 27.5+ size. The High Roller II 3C/EXO/TR 27.5+ Tire comes ready to be wrapped around your new plus rims to take you and your enduro beast into the winter months.
You and the High Roller had a blast floating and blasting through rugged old-school singletrack and desert slickrock all summer, and now instead of parting ways for the winter, you can team up to keep hootin' and hollerin' over snowy, slushy trails. What you would've viewed as a complete mess of a trail just last year is now fair game, as the High Roller II's signature wide, square knobs hang on better than ever with the extra volume of 27.5+. Maxxis trusts its triple-compound 3C Maxx Terra to balance cornering grip with low rolling resistance in the straights, and it adds its dense EXO armor to guard against punctures on especially rocky, unpredictable terrain.
- A tire for ventures into the winter months in plus-sized style
- Wide, square knobs team up with higher volume for traction
- Plus size offers added plushness on rough terrain
- Triple-compound construction blends grip with speed
- EXO casing beefs up sidewalls for protection on rocky trails