Fulfill your trail ambitions.
The Mavic XA Elite WTS 29in Boost Wheel fulfills the needs of ambitious trail riders on a budget seeking a relatively light, fast-rolling wheel that's plenty stiff for rallying across rugged trails with jagged rocks and gnarled roots. Based off the top-tier XA Pro Elite, the XA Elite WTS offers the same reliability and support for running 2.4-inch tires, but in a more economical package that adds a bit of weight over its pricier carbon sibling. Hookless rim construction prevents tire burping, especially when you're cornering at high speeds. Tubeless-ready (UST) means you can easily seal up your tires in tubeless form to gain traction and bump compliance benefits.
Constructed from Maxtal alloy, the XA Elite WTS is relatively lightweight without sacrificing strength, making it suitable for long rides in the mountains and weekend entries into the local race series. BOOST hub spacing fortifies the wheel from excess torsional flex, meaning it'll track with precision across rough sections of trail. Each wheel comes with Mavic's Quest Tire, which provides an optimal balance between fast-rolling efficiency and grip with its dual-compound rubber and smooth centerline tread with raised cornering knobs.
- Lightweight, affordable wheel for ambitious trail riders
- Maxtal alloy construction is both lightweight and strong
- Mavic Crossmax Quest 2.35in tire for fast-rolling grip
- Hookless for a secure tire interface without burping
- BOOST hub spacing creates a stiffer wheel build
- 25mm internal with supports tires up to 2.4in wide
- Tubeless-ready for better grip and bump compliance