Whether you're embarking on a mountainous double century or heading out for a social spin on the coast, stay cool and comfortable in the Mavic Haute Route Pro Men's Bib Shorts. They boast ample muscle support and dual-density cushioning designed to weather even the most grueling miles.
Ergonomically shaped, these contoured bib shorts minimize chafing and take things a step further for long-distance comfort with smooth flatlock seams that won't scratch or irritate sensitive areas. Two body fabrics, Skin Matrix ST and Skin Power, combine exceptional moisture management with solid muscle support. Ultimately, this combination prevents you from soaking in perspiration or overheating through daunting uphill climbs and oppressively warm weather. Open mesh bibs promote additional ventilation while providing comfortable support.
Perhaps the shorts' most impressive feature, the Ergo 3D Pro Endurance chamois features dual-density Ortholite memory foam for cloud-nine cushioning on distance rides. This foam strategically relieves and supports the perineum and ischial areas, increasing shock absorption by a claimed 20% compared to standard inserts. The Ortholite foam returns to its original shape as soon as pressure is relieved, meaning it's able to adjust to different riding positions as you climb, descend and sprint out of the saddle, reducing the moments of friction where skin leaves and then re-contacts the chamois. As a final touch, Ergo Grip Race leg openings remain firmly in place with their highly elastic fabric and internal silicone print.
- Supportive bib shorts for long-mile adventures
- Comfortable ergonomic shaping reduces chafing
- Keeps you cool and dry with breathable fabrics
- Ergo 3D Pro Endurance chamois features dual-density memory foam
- Soft legs bands hold hems firmly in place
- Minimalist bib straps further reduce bulk
View more Men's Bib Shorts
|Chest||32.7 - 34.3in
|34.6 - 36.2in
|36.6 - 37.8in
|38.6 - 40.2in|
|40.6 - 42.5in|
|42.9 - 44.9in|
|45.3 - 47.2in|
|Waist||28.0 - 29.5in
|29.9 - 31.5in
|31.9 - 33.1in
|33.5 - 35.4in|
|35.8 - 37.8in|
|38.2 - 40.2in|
|40.6 - 42.5in|
|Hip||33.5 - 35.0in
|35.4 - 37.0in
|37.4 - 38.6in
|39.0 - 40.9in|
|41.3 - 43.3in|
|43.7 - 45.7in|
|46.1 - 48.0in|
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.
Reviews & Community
- Fit: Runs small
The quality and materials of the shorts are great. I am a solid medium and I ordered the medium and received a us small/international medium/Japan large. If you are looking at the sizing chart it is a us chart so you think you're ordering the right size but when the kit comes get ready to feel like a sausage. Now I have to go through the return process because I was sold a us small as a medium.