Why We Like The Bomber Z1 29 Coil Boost Fork
Stirring up nostalgic memories from the glory days of coil forks, the Marzocchi Bomber Z1 returns to the scene with modern technology and damping. It uses the same 36mm chassis as the Bomber Z1 Air, but features an ultra-light tempered steel spring to give us unmatched sensitivity on blown-out trails full of braking bumps. It uses the proven GRIP damper which we know to be a reliable choice that doesn't require too much fiddling to find your perfect setup.
- Marzocchi's flagship coil fork for trail and enduro riding
- Coil spring offers greater small-bump sensitivity than air
- GRIP damper offers simple, intuitive adjustments
- Stiff 36mm chassis stays calm on fast, rugged trails
- Noise management keeps the fork's operation quiet
- Integrated air-assist provides extra bottom-out support
- Travel can be adjusted between 150 - 180mm
- Preload adjust for customizing your sag point
- Item #MRZF02A
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.