Up or down, the Nestuccam has your back.
Not all days spent touring are light and easy. So when your morning calls for fast-and-light, make sure you reach for the Maloja Women's Nestuccam Jacket. Designed specifically for ski mountaineering or warm days on the skin track, the Nestuccam features a stretchy, windproof construction that protects you from light precipitation and wind.
More specifically, this jacket features strategic paneling starting with the Gore Windstopper X-Fast, which is located in the chest, back, and shoulders. This material not only offers windproof protection, but it's also water-resistant and extremely breathable, meaning you're well protected from precipitation while sweat and moisture build-up escapes easily and quickly. The second part of this smart-construction consists of a MitiTech Thermal fabric in the sides and underarms, which provides unimpeded mobility and a full range of motion, so you're able to charge hard and fast. Additionally, the scuba hood touts an integrated balaclava, so you're never without the right amount of protection, but don't have to pack along excess weight. However, should things really start to heat up, the mesh inserts offer adaptive temperature regulation, dumping excess body heat quickly. The adjustable hem provides a personalized fit and the two internal pockets accommodate ski or splitboard skins, ultimately ensuring that they stay warm to prevent them from freezing.
- A stretchy, windproof jacket for ski-mountaineering
- MitiTech Thermal offers warmth and unimpeded mobility
- Gore Windstopper X-Fast provides windproof protection
- Mesh inserts assure temperature regulation
- Adjustable hem provides a personalized fit
- Scuba hood features integrated balaclava
- Internal dump pockets accommodate ski or splitboard skins
- Slim fit assures unimpeded mobility