Daybreak Wind Jacket
It’s no secret that we’re big fans of Machines for Freedom here at the Competitive office after so many years of wishing for high-quality, impeccably styled, and still durably functional women’s-specific kit. And Machines brings that to every aspect of their business, offering a new take on women’s kit that puts women riders at the center as versatile athletes who demand the most out of their kit choices. Among those, the Daybreak Wind Jacket is one of the most versatile pieces available, defining that perfect balance between performance, fit, and style that we’ve come to expect with anything carrying the MFF label.
Made from lightweight yet protective fabrics, the Daybreak isn’t like any other jacket we’ve worn. Its tailored, streamlined fit reminds us more of our favorite long-sleeved jerseys while its balance of weather-blocking prowess and surprising breathability manage coastal microclimate changes, damp ocean breezes, and chilling canyon descents with ease. As always, MFF’s attention to detail is evident, with strategic patterning designed for both style and comfort, and construction that will hold up to thousands of miles. As a final touch, its bright coral colorway adds a much appreciated dose of stylish visibility and some serious happiness watts to brighten up any day.
- A versatile, lightweight jacket for cool weather rides
- Lightweight fabric provides protection with breathability
- Wind and water-blocking properties fend off the elements
- Streamlined fit minimized excess fabric
- Elastic-free waist lays flat and stays in place
- Large zippered rear pocket safely stows snacks and essentials
- Machines for Freedom blends quality fabrics and impeccable style
- Item #MFF0009
- 1 zippered
- Recommended Use
- commuting, road cycling