Item # LED008I
Lezyne Zecto Drive Tail Light $34.99
Low profile and high visibility come together into one small package with the Lezyne Zecto Drive Tail Light. Providing a full 180-degrees of visibility, the Zecto Drive helps you commute safely, and with 8 different modes there's a setting for whatever your current lighting needs are, from a bright and flashy 80-lumens day-flash that keeps drivers aware of your presence even when it's sunny out, to a low Economy setting that lasts for up to 11 hours, helping you stay safe on the road. The light features Lezyne's MOR lens, that is dome shaped to optimize LED output and lumen efficiency, keeping you seen by drivers all around. The Zecto Drive is made from CNC machined aluminum, and features a composite matrix inside to ensure the light can stand up to the abuse of the road.
- Bright, versatile, and affordable tail light for commuting
- CNC-machined aluminum is lightweight and durable
- MOR lens increases visibility in all directions
- 8 different modes allows for the perfect setting for your needs
- Power indicator displays battery life
- Rechargeable via Micro-USB cable
- Clip-on system straps to bars or clips
View more Tail Lights
Reviews & Community
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
If the goal of a good tail light is to help avoid collisions then the Zecto scores a perfect 10...so far.
In all seriousness, it performs as needed and is easy to use/configure. The only negative mark I can give is the seat post attachment - I feel it's not as flush as it could be.
Plus the purple matches my color scheme perfectly. Which, if we're being honest, is half the battle in cycling accessories.
Perfect and convenient
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
This tail light is very well made, and easy to put on your bike, the day light mode is amazing, any car is going to see you on the rode
Awesome day or night
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Use this mostly during daytime riding on rapid flash mode. Last many hours on full charge. Wife uses it while walking the dog after sun goes down or before sunrise during the winter. She's used it in below 0 temps. Never lost a charge even after using it several times for hours without recharging it. Clips it to the collar of her jacket. I usually clip it on my jersey rear pocket.