Short days can leave us with limited daylight riding hours, but that doesn't mean we need to resort to skipping rides all together. Equip yourself with reliable lighting like the Lezyne KTV Drive Pro Tail Light and shine on into the dark for safe miles after the sun goes down. The KTV Drive Pro offers a whopping 75-lumens of warm red light to ignite you from behind, allowing motorists and fellow cyclists to spot you on the road. With five different modes, the light has an option for day or night, and however flashy you're feeling on any given day. It charges with an easy to use USB cord, so you can get the battery fully loaded while you're at the office, without worrying about wasting alkaline batteries, and it lasts for up to 13 and 1/2 hours, giving you plenty of ride time.
- A bright glow to help you be seen in dark times
- Up to 75-lumens glow to boost visibility
- Five different modes for various conditions
- Integrated USB stick lets you easily recharge
- Lens extends for 180-degree visibility
- Silicone strap mounts easily to various seat posts, even aero