Why We Like The MTB Trail 3.0 Helmet
Feeling safe, keeping cool, and looking cool are three top priorities when you are out ripping your favorite trail. With the MTB Trail 3.0 helmet, achieving each of those priorities is easily accomplished thanks to its included features. On the safety side, 360 Turbine Technology lines the helmet with 360° moving discs that are made from an energy-absorbing material to help protect your head during impact. The MTB Trail 3.0 is also sure to keep your head temperature down, built with 19 vents to maximize airflow, along with a breathable Dri-Lex liner that is moisture-wicking and washable.
- Fidlock magnetic closure system and strap divider ensure a comfortable fit
- Helmet made for trails, gravel, cross country, and back country adventures
- Dock to store sunglasses above removable visor complete with anti-slip function
- Item #LBRI0B2
- Shell Material
- polymer compound, Power Bridge
- Impact Management
- 360 Turbine Technology, Power Bridge
- 19 vents
- Fit Adjustment
- Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older
- Claimed Weight
- mountain biking, gravel, cross country training
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help