Why We Like The MTB 5.0 Short
We won't ride fast if we're not comfortable so we put on the Leatt MTB 5.0 Short for big days out on the trail. This short is properly lightweight and wicks moisture easily when we're cruising through and hitting a mud puddle or two on the way. With plenty of pockets throughout it's easy to get carried away carrying all the cool rocks and stick we find along our epic rides.
- Lightweight trail short that sheds moisture quickly
- HydraDri fabric sheds moisture and heat effectively
- Multiple pockets easily hold a phone or other trail essentials
- Hook-and-loop waist closure system
- The regular fit won't restrict and easily makes room for padding
- Item #LBRI06F
- 3-layer HydraDri membrane
- 2 hip, 1 thigh, 1 back
- adjustable side tabs
- Manufacturer Warranty
- downhill, trail
1 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.