Light and mighty.
Take a good look at the Leatt Enduro Lite WP 2.0 DBX Hydration Backpack for streamlined hydration, gear carrying, and back protection while racing across enduro courses and lapping your favorite trail on the weekend. Stripped down to the basics, this hydration pack fits and feels more like a vest, meaning you'll barely even know it's there when you're slogging up long climbs and plunging downhill at high rates of speed. The entire thing is made of durable, waterproof materials and accommodates reservoirs up to two liters, so you can stay hydrated on everyday rides.
Seeing aggressive trail riding and enduro racing can often end in a nasty spill, Leatt integrates a thin, flexible back protector that absorbs impacts before they're transferred to your back. Five liters of gear storage provides ample space for all your trail accessories and energy snacks, but without weighing you down with excessive bulk, especially when you're just riding for a few hours. Handy storage pockets along the straps carry trail bars and messy energy goo, plus there's a separate compartment for your smartphone, complete with a clear window for using the touchscreen.
- Streamlined pack for enduro racing and trail riding
- 5L of gear storage is good for multi-hour outings
- Certified back protector, height-adjustable harness
- Lightweight mesh straps for cool, comfortable fit
- 2L reservoir capacity provides essential hydration
- Tube routing wears over the shoulder or under the arm
- Clear smartphone pocket allows for touchscreen use
- Lightweight carry for full face or trail helmet