5.0 Clip Shoe
When we’re riding new park trails we need something that will protect our feet while we rip so we wear the Leatt 5.0 Clip Shoe. This shoe is incredibly durable and works with any 2-bolt system to keep us solid on the pedals. With its hook-and-loop closure, we don’t need to worry about getting a lace caught in the chain, and the straps act as extra padding against abrasive debris and moisture.
- Performance trail and enduro shoe for big rids
- Tall ankle protections from chain slap and debris
- Large tongue keeps debris out of shoe
- Sticky sole helps create a large contact patch
- Walkable shoes are great for local loops turned longer excursions
- Hook-and-loop closures provide plenty of adjustment