DBX 5.0 All Mountain Long-Sleeve Jersey
If there's one thing we can all agree on, it's that slogging uphill in a sweaty jersey isn't a great way to start off your trail ride. Eliminating this sweat-soaked feel, the Leatt 5.0 All Mountain DBX Jersey employs the breathable, moisture-wicking feel of lightweight Mihrao fabric. It's reinforced with a brush guard along the elbows for scratch-resistance and optimal integration with elbow pads for when you rip down notoriously technical trails. Plus, a WindBlock panel on the front keeps your core comfortable on high-speed descents.
Tailored for all-mountain rides, it slides nicely underneath body armor and neck braces without causing undue irritation or restricting motion. The chest, arms, and side panels benefit from a DWR finish, which repels flinging dirt and trail splashes when you're enjoying tacky dirt after a recent rain. Bonded seams increase overall comfort by eliminating the scratchiness inherent to traditional seams. There's even a silicone-lined waist that prevents it from riding up when you're aggressively charging downhill and flying off side-hits scattered alongside the trail.
- Tailored jersey for aggressive all-mountain riding
- Optimal integration with body armor, neck braces
- Lightweight fabric for airy breathability and wicking comfort
- WindBlock panel at the chest keeps heat-sapping gusts at bay
- DWR finish repels trail splashes and flinging mud
- Zippered pocket at underside with microfiber wipe
- Bonded seams for a smooth feel without irritation
- Silicone-lined waist grips to shorts/pants