Why We Like The 4.0 Clip Mountain Bike Shoe
The Leatt 4.0 Clip Shoe is what we wear when we're looking for a real connection to the bike at the park or on the trail. These stylish shoes mount with any 2-bolt cleat and keep us locked into the pedals. A functional hook-and-loop strap over the laces keeps them clear of our chain, so we don't have to replace laces after every ride.
- Sticky clip-in shoe for trail and enduro riding
- Tall ankle protections from chain slap and debris
- Large tongue keeps debris out of shoe
- Sticky sole helps create a large contact patch
- Walkable shoes are great for local loops turned longer excursions
- Lace closure is protected by a hook-and-loop strap
- Item #LBRI08Q
- Upper Material
- synthetic leather, synthetic suede
- Active Carbon
- lace, hook-and-loop Cross-Strap System
- anti-compression, Control Flex shank (medium-stiff)
- RideGrip rubber, mud-flow channels
- Cleat Compatibility
- SPD (2-bolt, 25mm channel)
- Claimed Weight
- 2lb 9.27oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- downhill, enduro
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help