3DF Airfit Lite Body Protector
Junior's showing no signs of slowing down on the trails, and you'd like to keep it that way, as long as they stay safe. Trying to convince young riders to stop moving long enough to put on some padding isn't always easy though, so you might have an easier time convincing them if you show them Leatt's 3DF Junior Body Protector. Made specifically to be a lighter option suited to warm summer days, the 3DF Body Protector enjoys the same attention to safety that all of Leatt's products do, meeting certifications for chest, back, elbow, and shoulder, with breathable materials that won't cause them to overheat on the trail.
Leatt includes its BraceOn system to make it easy to fit a neck brace with the body protector, and it also adds extra cushioning along the upper chest in case Junior forgets a neck brace for a race or ride. A full-length, off-center zipper along the front of the torso aims to make putting the Body Protector on and taking it off after a ride easy, and an elastic chest strap helps create a more secure fit. MoistureCool and AirMesh help the torso and sleeves remain breathable, and they'll consistently wick moisture and resist odor to keep Junior cool and comfortable on hot days, so they're free to focus on hitting new jumps and more technical lines with confidence.
- Chest, back, elbow, and shoulder protective softshell top
- Soft, flexible, and ventilated impact foam conforms to body
- MoistureCool flatlock fabric wicks sweat and breathes well
- Extra upper-chest impact protection layer for non-neck brace users
- Easy-to-wear, zip-up compression sock design for maximum wicking
- Fabric is odor-resistant to keep funky smells at bay