If your mom had her way, every time you went out to ride the lifts and launch yourself over a few big ones, both you and your DH rig would be wrapped in bubble wrap. And that would be after you turned down her pleading to just go over to her place and eat some homemade cookies on the couch. You don't have time for either of those options, but grabbing Leatt's 3DF Body Tee could be a compromise that makes you and Mom happy.
Leatt takes its safety seriously, but the company also understands how to make body armor that's practical to actually ride in. On the 3DF Body Tee, it uses its softshell 3DF foam to provide lightweight, breathable protection along your chest, torso, back, and shoulders. This foam is flexible under normal conditions for easy mobility, but hardens up instantly upon impact to shield your body. Leatt's stretchy, odor-resistant MoistureCool and AirMesh fabrics comprise the main body of the tee, while an off-center zipper makes it relatively uncomplicated to get in and out of. Once you have it on, the tee is flexible and easy to move around in, and it's finished with an elastic chest strap that allows for further fit adjustments and built-in compatibility with Leatt neck braces.
- Cool and flexible upper body protection
- 3DF foam is flexible and hardens upon impact
- MoistureCool fabric wicks sweat and dries rapidly
- AirMesh fabric enhances airflow for cool comfort
- Total Leatt protection score of 13 points
- Anti-odor tech resists funky smells
- Zip-up compression design for maximum efficiency and comfort
- BraceOn neck brace fitting system