Urbanize NTA MIPS Helmet
Whether you're out running last-minute errands or embarking on a bike ride with friends, the Lazer Urbanize NTA MIPS Helmet ensures you stay protected on any citywide crusade. Designed for higher-speed e-bike use on busy urban roads, the Urbanize employs the Advanced Turnfit System for a dialed fit that eliminates pressure points, while a panoramic lens shields the eyes from wind and debris. A MIPS layer redirects rotational impacts in the event of a high-speed crash, and a winter padding kit is included alongside a rechargeable LED light for additional comfort and safety.
- A feature-packed helmet for high-speed urban biking
- High-density EPS foam for ideal impact absorption
- MIPS technology redirects rotational forces from angled impacts
- Multi-directional size adjustment system offers a comfortable fit
- Clear panoramic lens protects against dirt, wind, and debris
- Rechargeable LED light improves visibility in low-light conditions
- LED light mount serves as a helmet lock with any standard U-lock
- Item #LZRG022
- NTA 8776 , Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older
- Fit Adjustment
- Advanced Turnfit System
- 6 vents
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- Claimed Weight
- Shell Material
2 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
April 3, 2021
Lovely helmet, if it can fit!
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Love this helmet, but I definitely have a 59cm head (supposedly lower end of the L sizing) and the L size is not even close to fitting. I have to squeeze it into my head to the point that it's painful, and there is no room for even 1 click of the adjuster. Tried the ratcheting fitter inside the helmet too and only slightly helped, but still really tight. It's so bad I can only guess that they accidentally shipped M's out (or even S? it fit my girlfriend well) with L labelling, or the measurements are just not tested. Too bad because I was super excited for it.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
November 20, 2021