Going sub-200 grams in a helmet is enough to give us whiplash in amazement, but Lazer is steadfast in reducing neck strain and keep racing heads cool with their new G1 Helmet. The size small tip-toes on the scale to a feathery 195 grams as Lazer’s lightest, production level helmet ever. Designed in partnership with UCI pro teams, the G1’s racing caliber is destined to represent itself on the pro-circuit as well as at our local start lines.
Engineered to be compatible with Lazer’s Aeroshell to maximize headwind efficiency, the G1 will not hold us back in top-speed sprint finishes or mountain-top summits. The Advanced Rollsys system provides horizontal and vertical fitting adjustments, while also being ponytail friendly for those of us with longer locks. And as a final effort towards saving grams in overlooked areas, the G1 comes with racing pads and comfort pads that — you guessed it — reduce weight or comfort depending on your event goals.
- Lazer's lightest helmet for pro-level performance
- Summer-ready ventilation for cool heads in the sprint
- Advanced Rollsys fit system is ponytail friendly
- Lazer Aeroshell compatible to improved aerodynamics
- Cut to race-weight with optimize race-day pads
- Item #LZRG01I
- Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older
- Fit Adjustment
- Rollsys system
- 22 vents
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- Claimed Weight
- [small] 6.9oz (195g)