Why We Like The Coyote MIPS
Lazer's Coyote MIPS helmets is dialed for the right balance of style, protection and practicality on the trail. It features a tough polycarbonate shell with in-mold EPS lining to take the brunt of impacts, plus the revolutionary MIPS system that works as a free-floating liner between your noggin and the outer shell to help dissipate certain rotational forces in the event of a crash. The helmet is built with deep rear coverage to give you the protection you need on the bike, and 21 massive vents to channel cool air throughout and keep you comfortable while you ride. Lazer equips the Coyote MIPS with its signature Turnfit TS+ system to help you dial in the perfect fit. Turnfit TS+ adjusts both vertically and horizontally, securing you in from every angle to help land you with a comfortable, supportive, and secure fit that doesn't require adjusting after you've left the trailhead.
- Lazer's trail helmet balances style, protection, and practicality
- In-mold polycarbonate and EPS absorb forces from impacts
- Deep rear coverage increases protection for mountain biking
- Protect yourself from certain rotational forces with MIPS technology
- Keep you scalp cool with 21 lofty vents that channel air throughout
- Turnfit Plus system adjusts vertically and horizontally for secure fit
- Integrated visor protects from branches and bright sun
- Item #LZRG019
- mountain biking
- Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older
- Fit Adjustment
- TS+ Turnfit Plus system
- 21 vents
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 12.5oz (355g)
- Shell Material
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.