Why We Like The Lake MX242 Endurance Cycling Shoe
As an enduro-focused mountain bike shoe, the Lake MX242 Endurance Cycling Shoe combines advanced materials and technologies to provide us with a high-performance ride. Built with abrasion-resistant leather, a lightweight NuFoam lining, and Lake's MX Competition Last, creating an extremely durable, comfortable, and secure shoe for both riding and hike-a-bike sections. For a customized fit, we heat mold the heel counter and tighten down on our Li2 BOA dials.
- An enduro-specific mountain bike shoe for all foot types
- Built with Helcor and Ecco Fullgrain leather for abrasion-resistance
- Six independent zones in the upper construction deliver a flexible fit
- Lightweight NuFoam lining offers breathability and moisture-management
- MX Competition Last features a large toe box and tight heel
- 100% carbon fiber outsole with real rubber for walking stability
- Side-mounted BOA® Fit System features the Li2 dial with releasable guides
- Heel counter is easily heat-moldable to find the perfect fit
- Item #LKCZ03Z
- Upper Material
- Helcor leather, Ecco Fullgrain leather, carbon fiber support panels
- BOA® Fit System Side mounted Li2 Push/Pull dial with releasable guides
- carbon fiber
- 100% carbon fiber with Mountain Competition real rubber
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- [size 42] 1lb 15oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help