Why We Like The CX177 Wide Cycling Shoe
The CX177 Wide Cycling Shoe provides superb comfort and performance for our ride. The fiberglass-injected nylon sole is stiff for efficiency and power transfer, and a Clarino microfiber and mesh upper keeps weight low without making any sacrifices for durability. The wide fit version is particularly well-suited for riders who find standard fit cycling shoes to be a bit too tight, and the L6 Boa dial helps dial in a perfect fit.
- Wide fit road cycling shoes for a more comfortable ride
- Clarino microfiber and mesh upper is light and durable
- 60K Force nylon sole is stiff and efficient
- L6 Boa closure features maximum impact protection
- Carbitex tongue panels for reduced friction lace adjustment
- Item #LKCZ038
- Upper Material
- Clarino microfiber, mesh
- L6 Boa dial
- 60K Force nylon
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 45] 12oz
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.