New York Chain 1210 and Evolution Disc Lock
When you're day consists of pedaling from Bedstuy to Inwood, with stops all along the way, you better make sure you're bike is locked up with the Kryptonite New York Chain 1210 and Evolution Disc Lock. The formidable chain links are made of hardened Manganese steel for maximum strength against attacks, while the durable, protective nylon cover with hook-and-loop fasteners keep the chains underwraps for protection against scratches to your frame. The Evolution series 4 Disc Lock with a 14mm Max-Performance steel shackle fends off leverage attacks, while the hardened double deadbolt locking system boosts the lock's overall holding power. Drills are useless against the reinforced, high-security disc-style cylinder, and one of the three included stainless steel keys features an integrated light for help on darker rides.
- Heavy-hitting chain bike lock for maximum security
- Hardened steel construction withstands hand tools
- Protective nylon cover deflects scratches
- Double deadbolt design fights off leverage attacks
- Sliding dust cover protects and extends cylinder life