Realistic indoor training.
Designed to simulate cycling outdoors, the Kreitler Alloy 4.5 Rollers with Headwind Fan provides smooth-rolling ease of use, plus extra air resistance to mimic cycling outdoors. By bundling the Killer Headwind Fan with these Alloy 4.5 Rollers, you'll get to experience a bit more air resistance, making your indoor training session both more realistic and difficult.
The Killer Headwind Fan features an adjustable air inlet that opens and closes to your individual training needs. When open, the resistance is strong enough to challenge the most experienced of cyclists. Conversely, you can close the air inlet for minimal air resistance if you're seeking an easier training session. Plus, you'll find this cooling fan provides a nice breeze that works to keep you from sweating profusely, especially if you're training in a stuffy garage or poorly ventilated basement.
The Alloy 4.5 Rollers are the largest available from Kreitler, meaning they're easiest to use for the novice and experienced cyclist alike. They're constructed of alloy that's turned on a CNC lathe for near-perfect concentricity. The alloy end caps are heavier than what you'll find on Kreitler's Challenger Rollers, making them carry greater momentum and last longer than polycarbonate versions. ABEC 5 bearings provide silky-smooth operation without creating a noisy racket like cheaper rollers on the market. Furthermore, the steel frame adjusts to accommodate wheelbases of 31.5 to 48 inches, so you can use these rollers with a number of your favorite bikes.
- Realistically simulate cycling outdoors with air resistance
- Alloy 4.5 Rollers offer lower resistance for easier training
- Headwind Fan mimics the air resistance of cycling outside
- Adjustable air inlet allows you to adjust resistance level
- Suitable for use with Kreitler's Flywheel (not included)
- Coated steel frame for sturdiness and durability
- Adjusts to fit wheelbases of 31.5 to 48 inches
- Frame folds up for easier storage and travel