Kitsbow Ride T-Shirt - Men's
Item # KIT001Z
Kitsbow Ride T-Shirt - Men's $98.95
Sometimes simple is best.
Instead of employing space age technologies or relying on a complex design, the Kitsbow Men's Ride T-Shirt falls back on the premium comfort and tried-and-true performance capabilities bestowed by its merino wool fibers. In case you're not aware, merino's a marvelous natural fiber chosen for its luxurious softness, natural odor-resistance, resiliency against fraying, plus the ability to wick moisture off your skin for proper regulation of body temperature.
Kitsbow blends in polyester to keep it lightweight and speed up the drying process when you're sweating excessively in warm conditions. Expert tailoring makes it fit like it's custom made just for you, thanks to gusseted sleeve openings, a dropped rear hem, and 3.75-inch sleeves for just the right fit while you're trail riding. Additionally, you'll find Kitsbow improves this tee over the initial version by removing the front snap, adding a small side-zip pocket, and integrating a microfiber wipe on the underside to clean your sunglasses.
- Places a premium on trail comfort with merino wool fabric
- Merino is odor-resistant, superbly soft, and wicks moisture
- Blended polyester keeps it lightweight and speeds up drying
- Expertly tailored with gusseted sleeves and dropped rear hem
- Regular fit isn't overly baggy nor too tight and restrictive
- Small zippered pocket on the side for essentials and snacks
- Microfiber wipe on underside for cleaning your sunglasses
View more Men's Short Sleeve Mountain Bike Jerseys
|Jersys and Shirts|
|2X- Small||X- Small||Small||Medium||Large||X-Large|
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.
- Measure the circumference around the base of the neck.
- Front Length:
- Measure from the base of your collar at your neck to the hem.
- Natural waist measurement above the hops.