Kitsbow The Ride Tee - Men's
Item # KIT001E
Kitsbow The Ride Tee - Men's $98.95
The one and only.
Infusing a healthy dose of technical capability and style to your day on the trails, the Kitsbow The Ride Tee brings you the best of both worlds. A stretchy, durable merino wool blend brings you exceptional temperature regulation and odor-resistance while also breathing well and wicking moisture from your skin for fresh, dry comfort. Nylon shoulder panels boost abrasion-resistance in high-wear areas for resiliency after taking a digger, while the reinforced classic vents at its hem enhance ventilation for cool air flow on the ride down. Plus, the Ride Tee features a classically casual henley styling for a look that impresses from the trail to the local bar.
- Casual style meets trail-ready performance
- Merino wool regulates temp, fights odor, and wicks sweat
- Regular fit keeps your mobility natural and free
- Reinforced nylon shoulder panels boost abrasion-resistance
- Back button pocket and single chest pocket help stash items
View more Men's Short Sleeve Mountain Bike Jerseys
|Jersys and Shirts|
|2X- Small||X- Small||Small||Medium||Large||X-Large|
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.
- Measure the circumference around the base of the neck.
- Front Length:
- Measure from the base of your collar at your neck to the hem.
- Natural waist measurement above the hops.
Reviews & Community
Yes, these are pricey. But you definitely get what you pay for here. A very nice shirt that you can use biking or out on the town. Fit was right on. This is one of those splurge type item, but tempted to buy more ha.
Love it, but pricey
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Medium
I am a big fan of the Kitsbow brand across all of its products, especially Kitsbow shorts. This piece is no exception. The quality is absolutely top notch and merino is the only was to go for your cycling tops. Styling is modern and updated. Fit runs a bit on the trim side, which shouldn't be a problem for most cyclists given they are typically a bit more on the trim side of the spectrum. If you are expecting this to fit like a medium t-shirt it is going to feel on the trim side; however, I like the fit for an active cycling piece. I wear medium in everything and I went with a medium hear and I am very happy